15 July 2011

The Weather... Sucks

I had to run to D.C. for a couple of days and while I was gone, we had a massive storm. The power was out the entire time I was gone, leaving hot beer and melted butter in the refrigerator.


Trees were twisted and broken. Fortunately, none of the downed limbs fell on the house. The garden was decimated, with the bean towers knocked over and many plants uprooted. Since this has been a less than spectacular garden, I wasn't too upset, but I have spent the last three days trying to get everything back upright and debris cleared.


Still, all is well. It was just a blip compared to what so many people have gone through with weather this year.


So no one is complaining over a little clean up.

1 comment:

  1. Your attitude is so inspiring and grateful It is so refreshing.
    Thanks for how you see this inclement weather

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin