05 October 2011

Happy Birthday -- Breakfast at Tiffany's

Today is the 50th Anniversary of Breakfast at Tiffany's. And I must say, it doesn't look a day over 49.

Earlier this year, I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's during a lazy Monday holiday and I found it held up quite well.
I had also read Sam Wasson's Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audry Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's and the Dawn of the Modern Woman. A bitch and thoroughly witty look at the making of this iconic film. Read his article Why They Couldn't Make Breakfast at Tiffany's Today.

Over at ABC, they are offering up 5 Things you didn't know about Breakfast at Tiffany's. My guess is you know them all! (They also have a list of the 5 most memorable movie cats and while you might think that I digress...one of the top is -- Cat from...Breakfast at Tiffany's)

In any language... Happy Birthday.



1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin